Friday, October 15, 2010

Lush; The New Art of Bathing


So I made an impromptu visit to Lush and I’m excited to show you what I got. They have a new line out called The New Art of Bathing and they were having a event for it. The special was if you bought at least 3 out of the 4 new bath bombs you got a bomb holder for free and if you spent $35 or more you got a free gift. I of course HAD to have the free gift because it was free right?

I picked up from left to right starting with the top row..

-Twilight(Bath Bomb)$4.95-NEW-smells like lavender, I’m also hoping Jacob will pop out at the end

-Fizzbanger(Bath Bomb)$4.95-NEW-smells like apple pie, perfect for fall and out of the 3 new ones is my favorite

-Dragon’s Egg(Bath Bomb)$4.95- NEW-the man at Lush sold me on this because he said at the end it shoots out glitter and who doesn’t want that?!

-Sex Bomb(Bath Bomb)$6.45-my classic favorite

-Pop in the Bath(bubble bar)$6.95- never tried it and it smells good so I picked it up

-Summer pudding soap-$10.01 for a chunk, it smelt like heaven

And my gift bag had A French Kiss bubble bar (8.95 Value) and samples of Vanlilla Dee-Light and Turkish Delight and you can see my free bomb holder too

Altogether with tax I spend $41.23, not bad right? The funny thing is I actually placed a order on lush.com which I haven’t received yet because I had no plan on going to the closest lush which is about two hours away but over the weekend my boyfriend and I look a road trip and swung in, oh well, In my opinion you can never have enough lush. Has anyone tried these out yet? Do you want to see my other lush goodies when I get them in the mail, let me know! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment