Saturday, October 16, 2010

HELLO KITTY BLING @ QVC

When I think of QVC I think of my grandma because she always buys everyone’s Christmas presents from there. But to my pleasant surprise when checking out there website I found HELLO KITTY JEWELERY!






The are made out of “Diamonique” which is simulated diamonds and everything is sterling silver. They are quality pieces they you know you will have for years to come. I bought a couple things from the collection.





In the photo I’m wearing the Hello Kitty Diamonique Sterling Luxe Kitty Bypass Ring which was $34.92 and the other photo is the Hello Kitty Face Ring, but I don’t see it on their website anymore :( They all come with the cute pink box shown as well. Some other pieces like the necklaces are a little pricey ( around 100 ) but the good thing about QVC is that you can make payments on the items each month so it can be affordable. Hope this helps someone find some cute jewelry!

The photos are mine that I took.. go to www.qvc.com and check em out!

1 comment: