Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Warm, cute, and supports a good cause?

When fall and winter comes I get so excited I get to break out my North Face gear. And I found a new jacket that I added to my collection because not only did I fall in love with it but is helps SUPPORT BREAST CANCER RESEARCH!



Now before you get real excited to order one you won’t find it on North Face's website because it is a Dick's Sporting Goods Exclusive. The North Face Women's Pink Ribbon Osito Jacket has PINK logos and also a pink ribbon on the sleeve! Not a fan of pink? Don’t worry they have other colors in the same style just check out my SHOPLINKS. I can honesty say buying these jackets are WELL worth it. ( I have a brown Osito jacket too) I can wear them in winter and still be warm, no joke. Also the fabric is like a cozy blanket you won’t want to take off, I would live in them if I could!


SOURCE: http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3697652#1

No comments:

Post a Comment